This is a really excellent question together with over the path of this next blog post I will aim to address the question. One we can answer at Garden Log Cabins
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room unique? I suspect the basic response is they are both kind of the same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are fashioned.
A log cabin is indeed a garden room,but they may not look the same as a standard back garden room due to the cabins differentiating attribute that make it look a little different to back garden room but they both do exactly the same thing. If you need more help visitGarden Log Cabins
Do not acquire a log cabin or a garden room confused with a summer season house,they are 2 very different things. The principal one is that a log cabin or back garden room has the potential to be used all year round whereas a summer season house isn’t really suitable for use throughout the winter time. Sure,some people will use them in the winter time but in comparison to a log cabin or back garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our back garden rooms are currently in the style of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the potential to have an extra room in the back garden that you can use for fairly much anything you want without having all the additional prices that comes with an ordinary house extension.
Perks of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning authorization (in almost all cases).
2. You never have to worry about building contractors working on your home for weeks perhaps months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the untidiness together with dirt.
4. Most likely the most significant factor of all is the cost. A backyard garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the cost together with time than a property extension.
5. The completed product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your regular house extension.
Latest research indicates that adding a log cabin or back garden room to your home will increase the market value of your home. The common example is that a garden room or log cabin approximately ₤ 5k will incorporate approximately ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you acquiring a fantastic looking addition to your home than can be used for more or less anything,you are also adding much may need market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the foundations,let’s take a more detailed look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s look at the wall structures of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your standard back garden structure. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to look at the superior cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the absolutely extraordinary 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Timber is a holistic insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you acquire. But what wood also is great at doing is reflecting heat. So in the winter time your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer time the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is a great option to have as your choice for your most ideal back garden room. The way the logs are fashioned is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working successfully. The thickness of the wood also eliminates any need for any synthetic insulation on the wall structures,you simply never require it,thus saving you additional money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you require.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the option on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again incorporate to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you move up to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which once again adds to the insulation of the back garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise